Laptop Softcase 15" #3
Laptop Softcase 15" fits a MacBook Pro 15" perfectly - also compatible with 16” laptops. It is a combination of 2 excellent materials: neoprene, which provides softness, scratch protection, and water resistance; and finished off with high quality genuine leather.
Colour: Dark Chocolate
Material: Leather / Neoprene
Leather Care Tips:
- When your leather article gets wet, clean it with a dry cloth and place it in an open, shaded area
- Small scratches are removable by gentle rubbing with your fingers
- Dark stains are removable by leather cleaner
- Use a soft and dry cloth for your leather article's daily care
- Prevent the leather from getting dry and cracked by adding leather cream and leather wax for moisture
- Alcoholic solvents such as thinner and gasoline are not recommended
- Dust it frequently, and keep it in a well air-circulated storage to let the leather breathe
Leather is a natural product from animal hides, and therefore differs from hide to hide. Variations in the texture of the leather should not be considered a fault but inherent of the natural beauty and uniqueness of the leather.
As every piece of leather is different and may accept colour dyes a little differently during the tanning process, this may cause irregularities in the consistency and depth of the colour. Leather will always have natural markings such as dents, scars, scratches, wrinkles or blemishes.
These natural markings or irregularities should not be considered as a defect but rather indications of genuine leather. By purchasing leather goods from Objects, you'd agreed to acknowledge the natural properties of leather.
As our leather is tanned naturally without using chemicals to seal the material, it ages beautifully over time with wear and use. The surface will transform as time passes. It will not remain pristine and polished, and abrasions may occur. Under exposure to the sun, your leather may gently darken over time. Exposure to liquid will create spots. Our leather is dyed by honouring traditional craftsmanship - the leather is shaped on a wooded mould, and hand-colored individually. No two items will be the same.
Care for your leather goods:
- Wipe down with a clean damp cloth
- Apply a thin layer of leather conditioner (mink oil) and waterproof spray
- Place it inside its dust cover, do not wrap it in a plastic bag
- Store it in a dark cool space, away from direct sunlight
- Exposure to liquid will create spots. If you are caught in the rain, let it dry naturally
Labrador believes in free and independent thinking without limitations. The young and energetic minds of their designers enable them to create minimalist and durable designs, utliizing premium leather.
Labrador's products are handmade in Thailand, and crafted from natural materials. Variations are to be expected, with no compromise in terms of functionality.