Walker Camera Strap M #3
Walker Camera Strap M #3 is made of superior genuine leather, with adjustable straps designed for various camera sizes and purposes. Its wide air pad provides extra comfort to the wearer.
- Dark Concrete
Leather Care Tips:
- When your leather article gets wet, clean it with a dry cloth and place it in an open, shaded area
- Small scratches are removable by gentle rubbing with your fingers
- Dark stains are removable by leather cleaner
- Use a soft and dry cloth for your leather article's daily care
- Prevent the leather from getting dry and cracked by adding leather cream and leather wax for moisture
- Alcoholic solvents such as thinner and gasoline are not recommended
- Dust it frequently, and keep it in a well air-circulated storage to let the leather breathe
Leather is a natural product from animal hides, and therefore differs from hide to hide. Variations in the texture of the leather should not be considered a fault but inherent of the natural beauty and uniqueness of the leather.
As every piece of leather is different and may accept colour dyes a little differently during the tanning process, this may cause irregularities in the consistency and depth of the colour. Leather will always have natural markings such as dents, scars, scratches, wrinkles or blemishes.
These natural markings or irregularities should not be considered as a defect but rather indications of genuine leather. By purchasing leather goods from Objects, you'd agreed to acknowledge the natural properties of leather.
Labrador believes in free and independent thinking without limitations. The young and energetic minds of their designers enable them to create minimalist and durable designs, utliizing premium leather.
Labrador's products are handmade in Thailand, and crafted from natural materials. Variations are to be expected, with no compromise in terms of functionality.